Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dressing the Part is all you gotta do!

So lately I've been thinking a lot about starting my own studio, and all the hardship that it would entail, but also how exciting it would be. And trying to decide on a name is like naming your child. Harder I imagine, these days all new born girls seem to be called Emma, and the boys Jack. I cant call my studio Jack!

But what I have figured out is that all I need to bring international fame and fortune (and hopefully lots of clients) is a good poster series. Like Olly Moss' Black, White & Red series. Or Moxy Creative's Dress the Part. (Below)

All you need is one really clever idea that will make everyone say them famous words; Damn, I wish I thought of that!

DRN










1 comment:

rhonabethginny said...

You should so call your studio Jack!