Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Visit to the Dublin Contemporary



Last Saturday I was lucky enough to be invited to a talk by Irish Art Directer, Aoife Wasser (more on that later), held at the Dublin Contemporary. After the facinating talk, my mate, and fellow blogger, Joey (THE BUBBLE BOY) and I checked out the space.

I have to say I was more than impressed, and pleasantly surprised by the quality of work on display at the Dublin Contemporary. The building itself adds to the character of the space, and the varies mediums of work fill the building with a new lease of life.

It really does have everything. From photography, to instillation work, performance art, and some interactive art too, it really is a great collection, a solid and compressive body of Contemporary art.

The Dublin Contemporary runs until the end of this month, October 31st, so if you have not already been, I highly recommend a visit.


DRN















No comments: