Monday, September 20, 2010

No Place Like Home

So on Saturday I moved back to Ireland after my amazing Summer in London. I was sad to leave. But also it was nice to move into a house and not have to worry about the deposit and the first month's rent.

So the last week I made the most of London and did everything I hadn't already done. One of the things on my To Do list was go see Wicked. So we Did.

The Apollo Victoria

Pre-Show Drinks

we also went for pre-show burgers. But you don't need to see them pictures.

Tickets please.

taking our seats.

This is from google, I would never take a picture during a show. Anyways, the show was simply wonderful.

Then we met up my mate mates Shawn & Damien & Antoine who I had met last summer in San Diego and we all got very drunk and got the nightbus home. It was the perfect night.

DRN

No comments: