Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So what is Good Design to you?



So last week I took part in a documentary on "Good Design", unfortunatly the sound wasn't great so yesterday we had a fun day reshooting.

My mate David is shooting a documentary about Good Design, and the different opinions that designers with different levels of design education have about what makes a piece of design good.

The head of my college, AIT design deputy Mr. Eddie Ryan was interviewed, as well as recent graduate Katy Halpin and a few other designers. We were all asked to contributed to collaboration poster also. Eddie started it off, then I added to it, as did Katy and the other designers will too. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Once the finished piece comes together I'll post it here, along with the documentary too, well if I can get my hands on it that is.

DRN







No comments: