Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spot of Tea and a Premiere Dahling?



Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley attend the "Never Let Me Go"
premiere during the 54th BFI London Film Festival in London.

What can I say? If there was ever a prime example of what an English Rose looks like, then Carey and Keira would certainly be it...






As much as I Love a girl in Chanel Couture, I have to give best dressed to Carey. I Love that she took a risk with the bold print Vionnet dress, something which we definitely don't see enough of on the Red Carpet.



Earlier in the both ladies attended their film's Press Call, a more casual and relaxed event. Carey Mulligan wore Proenza Schouler, while Keira Knightley kept it fun and cute in Rodarte.

I'm loving that colour on Carey, its a great early Autumn dress. And Kiera in Rodarte is to die... I hope these two girls promote the hell outta this film, cause they both bring it when it comes to fashion!

DRN

No comments: