Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hey, aren't you that guy that used to have a blog?

Hi friends!

Massive apologies for the tumbleweeds that have overtaken WHAM. But seeing as it is almost a new year, it is time to get back in the habit, Whoopi Goldberg style!

I finished up working in Topman, so I am no longer a Concessions Manager, I more upset to be losing my title than my job but thats how it goes. (also that sounds like I was fired, but I wasn't. I was once fired from Dunnes Stores when I was 17 though. Bastards.)

What else is new? Well I am now living at home and saving up moving. I hijacked my younger brothers room, just because I'm older. Its now a lovely egg shell colour (its actually Dulex Pale Peacock, but who the hell know what colour a Pale Peacock is?) I really wish I had taken a before picture, because the after turned out great. No I'm working on filling my new room with as many bits and bobs as I can, all from the charity shops of course. It's time like this when I'm rumaging through the bargain bin in The Somalia Shop (Yes! thats the name of a shop in Ennis) that I miss the markets of London.

I have some plans for 2011, one involves a Nikon D5000, so hopefully I'll get one soon and I can start calling myself a photographer. So I have a few projects to work on, but for the moment I plan on relaxing after a busy year.

Thats about all for the moment, I will leave you with this picture of a table that I really want! And maybe even matching chairs?

DRN




(Isn't she lovely?)