Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Year and 500 posts later...

and WHAM is still going strong! I was gonna do a highlights of 2009 post, but everyone does that so heres what im looking forward to in 2010! I have a feeling its going to be a great year!

DRN



Get fit, and not just Wii Fit, like actually fit, its kinda a cliche but its on my list...



I also want, well actually I kinda need to learn how to drive... Hopefully my driving instructer wont look like Peter Phelps.



Another plan for 2010 is to move to Cork next September, Im gonna try do my final year in CIT, I think after 3 years ive had just about enough of Athlone...



Fun things to look forward to in 2010 are new music from Roisin, cant wait!



Sex and the City2 out in May!



Tom Ford's A Single Man is out in Feburary! Its gonna be so stylish...



Lady Gaga's Monster Ball storms into Dublin Feburary 20th, as my mate Andy put it, "Its not just a gig, its going to be a fashion and music instillation!"



Crookers album is going to be out in March, Roisin, Yelle, RyeRye, Major Lazer, Kelis and a heap of others all help out...



Clash of the Titans is out in March just before my birthday and I cant wait! My inner geek is dying to see this film!



BBC's excellent sitcom Miranda is coming back for a 2nd series! Miranda Hart is amazing, she reminds me a little too much of myself!



Im really looking forward to hearing more from I Blame Coco, shes the daughter of Sting and Trudy, and her 1st single features Robyn, which is never a bad thing...

1 comment:

Joey said...

I'm looking forward to ALL of these things.

Except maybe CIT.

Oh, and I'm going to Gaga on the 21st.

But, other than that, ALL of these things.