Monday, April 18, 2011

My invite was probably lost in the mail!



So if I was to say Anna, Andre, Marc and Naomi were all in attendance, the cake had cats on it, and the lady of the hour was flame haired fashion living creative legend, then you would hopefully guess that last weekend saw Vogue's Creative Director, Grace Coddington, celebrate her 70th birthday, yes, 70th.

So Happy Birthday Grace, here's to many many more!

DRN







Also I picked up the latest issue of Intelligent Life last week and it it such a great magazine. My iPod died and I was on my way home from Edinburgh (more on that trip later) so I decided to cure my boredom with some good old fashioned reading material. The cover story with Grace is so interesting, and gives a great insight into her fantastic career, and real details how her influence changed the way fashion magazines are styled and produced today.

No comments: