Monday, August 15, 2011

Are You Going To Take This Golden Opportunity?



Nicola has always been my favourite member of Girls Aloud, well, thats not exactly true because in the early days of the group I didn't care about any of the girls really, just enjoyed their catchy hits...

But over the years, Nicola has gained my attention whether its being the most fashion forward of the group, or bitch-slapping rude reporters (When one reporter supposedly asked Ms. Roberts why she was being so quite, she simply replied "because I don't talk to cunts.") she has always been the cool one of the group. Well her and Sarah, Sarah seems more craic to go on a bender with, but Nicola would a good shopping buddy...

After Beat of My Drum failed to live up to its potential, Nicola is back stronger than ever with a catchy number and interesting, if somewhat lack luster video, for her new single, Lucky Day...

The biggest online observation of the video has been her pants, or the lack of them so to speak, I personally think she looks fabulous, and that the tess (Top Dress) will be the hot thing of 2012! In case you were wondering its modified Jil Sander and its fabulous!

In the words of Edina Monsoon, "Its Fashion Darling!"

I hope Lucky Day has a better run than BOMD did, especially since it has much more commercial appeal than her last effort, while yet being lyrical clever and proving that she definitely is not the quite one in Girls Aloud no more!

Lucky Day is out on September 18th, I just hope everyone hasn't illegally downloaded it before then...

DRN




No comments: