Monday, August 10, 2009

WHAM is BACK!

Hi guys, D here, me and C are back on the blog and baby we're ready to go! Im still in San Diego, going to New York on the 19th then back home the 25th! Its all goin so fast...

So on Saturday I had one of the greatest nights of my life when i got to go see No Doubt, it was such a good show then for the finale they did Adam & The Ant's Stand and Deliver, and then this happend...



Yes thats right, Shirley FUCKING Manson came out on stage and I nearly fainted, I actually went weak at the knees, I always loved No Doubt when I was younger, but Garbage were always my favorite teen angst band! So seeing Shirley live on stage, and looking fucking amazing was pretty special.

The Sounds opened for ND and they also sang with them, the band dressed up as No Doubt which was pretty cool and their set at the start of the gig was pretty solid so im definitly gonna check out more of their stuff...

So to sum up, August 8th was a pretty fucking good night!

DRN

No comments: