Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I did!



So Im sure everyone rejoiced then this image appeared on the Weather report last night, it is SO rare so see images like this, I knew that Id need to make the most of the day.


My day started of very macho indeed. I went to the Garden Centre to get some compass for the garden. I felt very manly carrying all 3 bales out at once.

This manliness faded fast when I started my car, and Madonna's MDNA came blaring out the speaker. Oh Well.


And here was my mission for the day. Our faded and jaded fence needed to be painted.


Instead of another coat of varnish, we decided to change things up a little, so we went with a light tan colour. When the flower beds start to blossom, and the the green creepers grow along the panels, I think it'll look great.


And here's the finished effect. Which too nearly 5 hours to do both coats, and all the tricky bit inbetween. But, when the weather is fine, and you have good music pumping, the day really flies.


I had just enjoy time, and energy, left to deweed my herb garden.

Hopefully this will be the first of many gardening posts I have up here on WHAM this coming Summer.

SRN

No comments: