Wednesday, February 16, 2011

She's on the right track baby!



So its been nearly a week since Born This Way was released and I, whilst at first was extremely confused, now love the song.

I wasn't expecting a full on disco thumper, but the song came on my ipod during the week when I was walking into town, and suddenly it all made sense. You just have to imagine you're on a mission when listening to it. And let me tell you I STOMPED into town that day like a motherfucker, thinking I was about to cure the world of AIDS.

"I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way"

If they ever make another Bridget Jones movie, this is the soundtrack song.

I also think its important that people remember she's a singer, worse than that she's a pop singer. and not the second coming of Oscar Wilde. Just go with it. Its fun. and harmless.

DRN

Oh and the song is also Billboard's 1000th number one, which is a nice little title to hold.

No comments: