Sunday, February 13, 2011

These are Scones, not scons!



I don't know if its because I have taken up a cooking class lately, or I have been watching too much Come Dine With Me, but my new favourite thing to do is whip out the weighing scales and bake. Bake all day long.



So I was in Dunnes yesterday and to my delight (fully serious) Odlum's quick scones are like 2 for 2.50. So naturally I brought 8 packs! And I know people are like, oh quick packs aren't real baking. Well, they are simple as hell, and turn out delicious, and all you have to do is add milk. So, in my book, thats the best kind of baking.



And seriously look how good they turned out. I am quite proud, if you couldn't already tell... So in these cold and shitty Wintery months I suggest everyone pick up a wooden spoon, and bake all your problems away.

And if you have any problems left over, you can eat them away with the results of your baking. See, its Win-Win =)

DRN

No comments: