Monday, August 30, 2010

Hair Trends & Mug Shots...

2010
The Plait


"Oh shit I just got arrested for cocaine possession! gimme a second officer, I need a nice side plait in my hair. Okay, Smize and pout! Im ready, take mah picture bitches"

Paris Hilton's 3rd Mug Shot in 4 years... Seriously, this isn't going to do anything but make me like her more...

2007
The One Side

2008
 The Wavey Locks


Can you believe the Simple Life was on 7 years ago! I remember ordering the DVD of CDwow.com (remember that site? Cheap CDs sent from Thailand!) and pretending to be sick so I could stay home and watch it, it really was the best of times. 

And look at Nicole, she kinda reminds of The City's Roxy Olin in this clip, who would have thought in 7 years she'd be married with 2 kids.

 As for Paris, well she's still being arrested. Bless her heart.

Sing it with me nah - SAH NAH SAHHH, SAH NAH SAH, SAH SAH SAH!

DRN


No comments: