Saturday, August 21, 2010

To Market, To Market...

When my Dad lived in London (wayyy back in the day) him and mates used to get all their clothes from the stalls at Portabello Market, so I figured I'd go check out what all the fuss was about. And what a lot of fuss their was...

Random boombox on the street, I really wish i'd taken it home

Vintage Vogues







So much amazing jewellery down the market, wanted half of it!

I loved these alphabet stamps, again wanted to them all!

Seeing this photo was the best part of my day. The picture of Lohan (looking absolutely FUCKED!) was in the window of a vintage store in the markets. The store had some amazing pieces, but I was mostly interested in the stores' collection of famous previous clients... Wonder what she got in there? Ketamine probably.

DRN

No comments: