Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ennis gets a little Candy



So when I came back to Ennis in September I was surprised to see that street art, and really really good street art, not some stupid tag saying Up The Lifford, was sporadically spread throughout the town, I spent days discovering new murals every time I was in town. Ennis is so well know for the Tidy Towns, so it would be great to see some more public art around the place also, its not for everyone, but then again, neither are flowers.

The work was part of a project called Wall Candy and in my opinion it was a complete success. More information can be found at Wallcandy.ie

DRN















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Castlebar could do with some of this

Unknown said...

I love the Western Fabric one, but you left out the one at Hughes and Hughes and the one heading into Parnell Street carpark. I love the tightwire walker