Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Them mad lads over there....

In my second year of college we were given a fun brief to show us the joys of The Grid and how to design a magazine layout. We were given 4 articles to choose from, one was about the bog, one was about the Congo, one was about deforestation and finally one about Russian extremist. Naturally I picked the article about the mad Russian lads. I didn't even read any other article, as soon as I had heard the word Russian my mind was full of ideas and I was already drawing inspiration from the great Russian propaganda posters.

Anyways I was the only person to choose that article (most people pocked the one about the bog. Go figure.) and mine turned out the best. And by that I mean the lecturer seemed to hate mine the least. I was happy.

DRN




No comments: