Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lykke Follows Rivers



Lykke Li’s 2nd single I Follow Rivers, off her upcoming album Wounded Rhymes, is fucking amazing. The album is out February 28th, and I am very excited for it, it's definitely a new sounds from Miss Li, judging by first single Get Some, and now I Follow Rivers.

Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers by dynmk


Radio One premièred the track with a remix by The Magician, and its pretty awesome too. Im going to see Lykke Li in Tripod in April and I am much more familiar with the remixes of her tracks, so to me the show will probably like an acoustic set, but I am still very excited! [Thanks Paddy for the ticket =)]

DRN

Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) (Radio Rip) by dynmk


Thanks to The Bubble Boy for another musical heads up!

No comments: