Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kill em with kindness...

Ok so instead of your typical rip em to shreds award show fashion posts, I was thinking I might go against the grain and only say nice things. As they say, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Lets begin.

Its an interesting dress, I like it.

OH Emily, you make this game too easy, I love this look. Who else could make a bow look edgy and cool. Possibly best dressed.

I like the top detailing.

Oh Helena, come on! Give me something to work with. I like the Lulu Guinness lips purse.

I really like this look too, the beading or sequins is lovely...

super cute.

at least shes not in another crazy half & half dress.

Vera why would you put that seem there? right down the middle? ammm Her weave is fierce!

Its a nice (and safe) colour.

its age appropriate and she looks happy.

Michelle. Business in the front, party in the back eh? Cute hair tho...

Fierce! Love Mila. Love the shoes. Love the look.

Sofia is working that dress.

Its not a secret that you're knocked up anymore Natalie, show off that belly. Its a stylish number, I'll give her that.

This is impossible!!! she looks...comfortable?

Eva! Don't look now but there is a giant chip on your shoulder. Oh wait, thats part of your dress. The shoes are nice...

TILDA! Yay! Love it all, look how strong she looks.


Well that wasn't so bad. Up next, the Golden Globes. And the claws are coming out for that post.

DRN

all images via Tom & Lorenzo

No comments: