Friday, January 7, 2011

How much is that Chow Chow in the window?



How cute is Chelsea Handler's dog Chunk? He is a Chow Chow/Shepard rescue dog. I have been think a lot lately about getting a dog, I need someone to love me! But Im not working anymore and I have all this free time, and I really think that there is nothing better than a dog to keep you company and get you motivated, even if its just to get out of the house and go for a walk...


This is a Chow Chow



This is not a Chow Chow



This is a sleepy Chow Chow


And did you know that Chow Chows are one of the oldest breeds of dogs, their name in Chinese literraly means Puffy Lion Dog.


But I dont know how easy it would be to find a Puffy Lion Dog from my local ISPCC Pound, but tomorrow I will do some more research.

More information on the Irish ISPCC can be found at their WEBSITE


DRN


No comments: